Wolfgang Hildebrandt (born 29 June), is a German singer-songwriter, musician, producer, philanthropist, actor, Founder of Hollywood Hills Records and Founder of the Hollywood Late Night Show. Wolfgang Hildebrandt was raised in Euskirchen, Germany, where thanks to the positive influence of his father, he began his musical career on the piano and guitar at the age of six. Wolfgang went on to study music intensively over the next 14 years, which landed him the position of lead singer for his church choir and later Choir Director.
Early on in his career, Wolfgang chose to turn down a prestigious position of “Lead Singer” for a German Military Band to focus on his lifelong ambition to promote “World Peace” through his very own unique interpretation of music.
Wolfgang’s success, along with his own collaborations and re-recording of noted cover songs paid off when he was offered his first contract with EMI records in 1997. He maintained a very successful relationship with EMI Records through to 2005. Wolfgang has also performed in front of Pope John II and shared a stage with Andrea Bocelli in Paris, France.
On September 11, 2001, Wolfgang composed the European song "Let’s Build A House of Peace" and dedicated it to the people of New York. On this day that lives on forever in the minds of so many Americans, Wolfgang took it upon himself to motivate and inspire young, enthusiastic NYPD Officers to come together in a spirit of unite, and in their spare time team up with Wolfgang to record the chorus and backup vocals for this very touching song. Wolfgang and the newly formed NYPD Choir recorded this song in New York. The German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder, then gave the CD as a gift from the German Government to then US President George W. Bush.
Wolfgang made his first performance for the United Nations on June 3rd 2005 with the song he composed entitled, "United Nations", under the musical direction of Emmy Award Winner John Wineglass. Appropriately, the event was held at the UN Headquarters on July 3rd, 2005, in the Dag Hammarskjöld Library Auditorium in front of top official representative staff members and visitors of 191 Nations. Over six (6) million people throughout Europe viewed this outstanding performance presented by Wolfgang. The entire performance was recorded by ARD-TV Station and was later made into a television documentary. Between 2008 and 2021, Wolfgang travelled extensively all over the world giving both paid and donated performances and motivational speeches in Africa, Europe, Asia, The Middle East, Australia and The United States. Wolfgang's intentions as a musician were to always spread peace through music. His views are that "Music is the perfect instrument to spread peace". We couldn't agree with you more Wolfgang. Carry on!!!!! Visit and join: United Nations Song
The Earth Society Foundation, founded by John McConnell and Margaret Meade to perform yet again at the United Nations, invited Wolfgang once again. During the early hour of 1:48 A.M., on March 20, 2008 Wolfgang’s magnificent voice filled the UN Peace Garden with the spirituality of unity during the annual Peace Bell Ringing Ceremony commemorating the original Earth Day. Wolfgang's political and spiritual beliefs are greatly inspired by the man that he still views to this day as his mentor, the late Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. He places his keenly discerning artistic ability in the service of helping others and spreading peace.
Wolfgang is also a favorite among youth, who have heard him through hundreds of radio interviews and many speeches in schools and universities. Throughout his career, Wolfgang has been an advocate for civil rights and humanitarian causes and holds a lifetime membership with the N.A.A.C.P. Wolfgang does all of this
While simultaneously developing projects worldwide in order to educate and empower children. Wolfgang later received an award as a Global Civil Society Champion for 2007 by the World Federation of United Nations Associations (WFUNA) for his outstanding work.
Wolfgang performed at the former concentration camp in Auschwitz, Poland.
He also received many awards including one from Lord Mayor Fritz Schramma of Cologne, Germany for his humanitarian work and Charity performances.
Receiving a very special “Clown d’ Honeur Award” from the World Parliament of Clowns also honored him. We couldn't agree with you more Wolfgang. Carry on!!!!!
Wolfgang Hildebrandt is Chairman, CEO and Founder of Hollywood Hills Records and is also widely known for his activism concerning Africa. He has organized and played in several benefit concerts worldwide and has met with influential politicians. Wolfgang Hildebrandt has been praised and criticized for his activism and involvement.
- Wolfgang Hildebrandt had the honor of having the Mayor of Los Angeles present him with a “Certificate of Welcome to Los Angeles” in May of 2013
- In 2018 Wolfgang Hildebrandt launched the Hollywood Late Night Show.
- Since 2020 Wolfgang Hildebrandt is peace ambassador for the “WORLD PEACE DAY” in Berlin.
- Since 2020 Wolfgang Hildebrandt is a member of the American Songwriter Community and has been awarded twice as Member Spotlight of the Week.
- In 2021 Wolfgang Hildebrandt signed by AMG and received a distribution with SONY MUSIC/THE ORCHARD.
- Since 2021 Wolfgang Hildebrandt has been a Voting Member at the HOLLYWOOD MUSIC IN MEDIA AWARDS.
- Since June 26.2021 Wolfgang Hildebrandt has been a Voting Member at the RECORDING ACADEMY of the GRAMMYs. (Chapter, Los Angeles).
- The 64th Annual Grammy was moved from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Sunday, April 3. Wolfgang Hildebrandt sang at the Westgate Hotel Casino at the hottest Grammys After Show Party. He performed live on the grand piano.
- On July 29th, 2022 Wolfgang Hildebrandt released his new song "ONE WORLD ONE LOVE". The song was mastered at Abbey Road Studios and released through Sony Music/The Orchard
- On September 26th 2022, Wolfgang Hildebrandt was selected from a large number of competitors to act asa mentor for the Grammys. He applied with many other applicants for the 2022 semester to be a Grammys mentor
- On February 24th 2023, Wolfgang Hildebrandt was selected from a large number of competitors to act asa mentor for the Grammys. He applied with many other applicants for the 2023 semester to be a Grammys mentor
- Wolfgang Hildebrandt has been a Member of the Country Music Association (CMA) since May 5th 2023.